Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gone Fishing


Sometimes I don't realize how much I needed time off till I get it. I'm visiting my hometown in California. I'm relaxing and catching up with old friends and family. I'm climbing trees and going to the zoo. I'm getting a nice tan.

The novelty of the phone is that I'm reachable (at times) even if I am not updating here. I
appreciate the feedback and calls I am getting, summer always brings the foot-fetishists out, I love calls where I can just talk about my own experiences. Fantasy calls are fun, but keeping the story strait takes a bit of effort. I've had enough dominant experiences that tearing a page out my own book is better than what mosts subs come up with.

Kinky stories from my own life coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As if I care what you think...