Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Halleluja!

Thanks google, now I can use craiglist again. Google Auto-Reply is the answer to my prayers.

How great is this? I get an email that mentions domestic servitude, New Jersey, and an age over 40. Google divines from previous correspondence that I would reply as such;


dear jerseydad1959:


you applied to be my cuck, not my housekeeper. you won't be doing my laundry, my laundry gets sent out and is delivered perfectly folded by bonded professionals, not by a stranger who is old enough to be my father

you are not an ideal slave for me, you are not even local. you are consumed by your fantasies and cannot shut up about them. why on earth would I want that?

-Princess



April Fools, auto reply is a joke courtesy of google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As if I care what you think...