Monday, March 30, 2009

Post DABA Glow


I really didn't like the DABA girls blog at first, I saw some of their press and figured they were just a couple of Murray Hill bitches. The more I read it, the more I see it - I'm a recovering banker-dater.

I'm somewhat recently out of a relationship with someone in finance, we called it quits late last year. I don't write about him much because this is what I'm doing to keep my mind off him. This, and dating every other single submissive guy in NYC.

Our first big fight was after Behr Sterns closed, by the time the shit hit the fan at Morgan, we were fighting over stupid stuff. I watched this tall man with the bespoke suits and cufflinks start slouching. he wasn't getting his hair cut quite as often. All of this trickled down into the bedroom.

Long story short, I have not had any in months. What I did have with him twards the end was not very good. I've had orgasms, I've had oral sex. I'm had kinky fun time, but I knew I had an itch to scratch and I had a feeling it was going to be intense. The sex was good, he's a very sexual troll. So good that as I was building up to orgasm, my chest lit up like a Gloworm. For serious. Bright, like when your legs go all blotchy from running for the first time in ages, but it was all over my chest and creeping up my neck. It was honestly a little scary. I looked it up, it's called a Sex Flush and I have seen it before, but never nearly as bright. I'm glad I got this out of the way with a troll, not someone I have invested interest in. It was a little akward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As if I care what you think...